Larry Mahnken and SG's

Replacement Level Yankees Weblog

"Hey, it's free!"


The Replacement Level Yankees Weblog has moved!  Our new home is:
http://www.replacementlevel.com

Featuring:
Larry Mahnken
SG
sjohnny
TVerik
Sean McNally
Fabian McNally
John Brattain


This is an awesome FREE site, where you can win money and gift certificates with no skill involved! If you're bored, I HIGHLY recommend checking it out!



Web
yankeefan.blogspot.com

Disclaimer: If you think this is the official website of the New York Yankees, you're an idiot. Go away.


April 3, 2004


The 2004 Yankees: Yanks must win it all to have a good season
by Larry Mahnken

I would have told you yesterday if I had been online, but the Providence Journal gave me the opportunity to publish an article in their season preview yesterday. It's not the best I've done, but my computer problems this past week denied me the opportunity to improve it. Thanks to Art Martone for giving me this opportunity.